Style One: Casual
Styled with Kiss the Sky Trousers
And Other Stories Shoes
Vintage Cardigan
Style Two: Layers
Styled with vintage dress and shoes

Style Three: Tucked in
Styled with vintage waistcoat and mini skirt, ASH boots.

A couple of weeks ago I was asked by Dahlia to pick an item from their AW collection to style in three ways. Being a vintage lover (that phrase always makes me cringe but it’s the truth so it will have to do) I chose this pretty lace blouse, and I thought I would style it up with mostly vintage pieces to show how versatile the blouse can be. If you’re a little unsure of how to bring vintage pieces into wardrobe and create into outfits I just wanted to show how you can easily mix ‘high street’ and vintage to create a unique outfit.

This blouse looks pretty vintage already but obviously it’s brand new and in perfect condition, which if you found a vintage victorian shirt similar to this it probably wouldn’t be, and it would be a lot smaller fit too! I love the versatility of a white shirt/blouse as a staple styling piece, and the lace adds an interesting feature, which was perfect for layering under one of my vintage pinafore dresses. The fit and the length of the blouse means it can easily be tucked in or worn slouchy, and it would also look great with some skinnies/flares and a vintage jacket. Shop the rest of their AW collection HERE.

PS: I’ve also FINALLY finished my wall. I’m so happy with it, and yes, there’s at least 10 dried flower arrangements in frames on there, I’m obsessed with them.

1. October 12, 2014 / 1:35 pm

Style 2 is adorable. I love layering up in the Winter and that top is lovely, really versatile and wearable. Great feature wall!

2. October 12, 2014 / 2:24 pm

Love the wall! I want everything

mllycllr.blogspot.co.uk x

3. October 12, 2014 / 4:53 pm

those trousers are beautiful !! great post <3

Love from holly theenglisheccentric.blogspot.co.uk

4. October 12, 2014 / 5:22 pm

Ash boots are definitely going on my christmas wishlist, so beautiful! xx

Eärendil

5. October 12, 2014 / 9:30 pm

That wall is totally gorgeous, some serious home inspo for me! Loving all of these looks, the last one is so cute!

6. October 12, 2014 / 9:54 pm

Oh style three is just perfect! The shirt and skirt combo is just urgh – amazing. Also well done on your wall, it looks super. You can never have enough dried flower arrangements in my opinion.

Cats in Crop Tops

7. October 14, 2014 / 8:06 am

This post is great, it definitely inspires me to think up all the different ways to wear those pieces that sit in my wardrobe untouched. Oh and I love what you've done with the wall (and all the whole area in fact), it looks like it would be the perfect place to chill over autumn :)!
    Tasmin
    Grandiose Days blog

8. October 19, 2014 / 5:18 pm

Such a beautiful blouse, love all three combinations, but the first is my fav. Really adore your wall, it's like looking at my own.

Kisses,